Saturday, August 15, 2009

Visit to Colorado

The next leg of our summer trip led us to Thornton, Colorado. We stopped for a few days to stay with Uncle Dave, Aunt Lysa, Laine and Abram.


I have no idea where this first picture was taken - Lysa sent it. But I like it so I included it here...

We took a walk to the park down the street. The little kids had a ball with the spinning thing. Oliver and Bella got going faster and faster and didn't know how to stop it. The kids jumped across the drainage water and eventually they fell in...one by one. I think they all thought it wouldn't happen to them...they were too good to fall in. It didn't smell real pleasant. It was a good way to burn off some energy.



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is me with a Chewie on my back! Can you e-mail me these photos?
Lysa

Jen said...

The kids love the Chewie, they think it is very cool.

Which pictures did you want? I can email them, or if there is a lot I can post them on facebook and send them that way.

Did you want the collages or single photos?

Anonymous said...

Can I get both versions?