Sweet baby Joshua on his blessing day - December 5, 2010.
Surrounded by lots of admirers.
Coleman kiddos. Josh wasn't too happy during these photos. Poor baby.
The whole crew.
Ever take a ramble...a nice plesant ramble whether it be through a shady wood or by a crisp mountain stream or on a golden beach just at sunrise? I love the way a good ramble can enhance the senses, refresh the mind and create memories that fill the soul. I invite you to join me on a ramble of the mind. My hope is that you will find something that will enhance your life and create memories as we share our lives with you.
3 comments:
Jen, you are really amazing. I can't even imagine how you do it every day. But thanks for doing and staying happy and upbeat about it all! It gives me hope that I can do it too, even when I want to lock my kids in their rooms :)
Wow, you sure have a lot of kiddos! Hehe :) Sweet pics, miss you all!
Oh, Jennifer ! I was just checking out the Blog's, for the first time in forever, and came across this pic - It is totally one of the BEST Family pictures I've seen. What a Blessing to have such a great family - I think you are AMAZING !!!!!! You are definitely on the top of the list for THE BEST MOTHER in the world. I don't know how you do it, but needless to say - you do it superbly !!! You children are so Blessed to have you for their Mother.! Your rewards in Heaven will be so abundant - and marvelous !!!
Post a Comment