
I LOVE this photo.
Lake Somerville. I guess the hike to the lake has two trails. One is really plain with lots of dead, barren land in the winter. The other way is through a beautiful forest. Abagail brought back some videos of the leaf-cutter ant colony - seen in the middle-lower photo with the girls. It was a huge colony. I was glad they weren't fire ants! She also brought back a lovely video documenting that Lake Somerville has lots of horse activity...that they tried to avoid while hiking.

Some of the trees were HUGE! The blurry photo, bottom-middle, was showing how big the trees were. In the original photo the whole tree was shown and you couldn't even see there were people in it...the people were too small.
The girls had a great time! They really look forward to these adventures with dad.




1 comment:
That is simply so neat that they get to go do that with their dad. They documented it well too!
Post a Comment