Here are some images from the end of the school year.

Kids pose with their teachers. A tradition my mom started for us when we were kids. Guess it was because we never were allowed to buy yearbooks. Hmmm....my kids don't either. However, I am able to attend school events and field trips so I get personal photos that are way better than paying $20 per yearbook for a million photos of other kids that they will never remember...right? Now I just have to actually put those together into their own memory year book. A project for either another day or for them to do when they finally get old enough to care.

The elementary and intermediate schools hand out certificates of achievement for each student. I found it is easier to lay them out and take a photo than to do individual photos of each time the kids are called up on stage for a presentation. Especially since my camera is terrible in an auditorium setting.
I didn't purposely neglect Gabriel - 8th grade neither has home room teacher nor certificates. However, he too came through the year with passing grades - hooray.


No comments:
Post a Comment