
The kids even decked Amelia out in her own backpack. That is now her "activity bag" that she takes anytime we go somewhere. She loves to wear it.

Oliver was so excited to go to Kindergarten. He REALLY wanted to ride the bus with the other kids. I was going to drive the first few weeks but Oliver was so persistent I gave in and let him ride the 3rd day.
Oliver's report: The bus was bumpy! And it took too long to get home. Of course Oliver thinks that school itself it too long...and sometimes boring...and has too much work. He has a LONG way to go. :)
Gabriel leaves at 6:20 to run a couple of miles for cross country each morning. Since he was missing in the 1st day of school photos I decided to include these "prepping for school" photos.



3 comments:
Oh my gosh! They are all darling! But that little Amelia and her backpack, too sweet! Love the collage itself as well!
Hey why does Gabe look not so happy after the haircut? ;)
Actually Gabriel was pretty pleased with his haircut. He told the stylist exactly what he wanted. It had to be above the ears and short enough that it couldn't be put into a ponytail. But he still wanted it as long as it could be after all that.
(The bishop let him know that his old style was not appropriate for passing sacrament, so he had to make a choice - keep his beloved shag or conform to the standard. It was a choice he willingly made - which made his mom happy.)
One more thing:
Allen and Gabriel went to get their hair cut together - real male bonding time. Had I cut it, Gabriel would have looked just like Oliver and Simon since I am a "one style" kind of gal. (Allen would have looked just like them too.:)
Post a Comment