Friday, September 4, 2009

In a Little Red Wagon

Grandpa and Grandma Coleman had this little red wagon. It became Amelia's favorite mode of transportation. The kids would pull her around the yard over and over and over and.... Sometimes they would go a little bit fast, then the wagon would tip over. While Amelia didn't prefer this scenario it never deterred her from getting back in for another ride.




I love the photo of Oliver pulling Amelia (top left in collage), he tried so hard but couldn't go quite as fast as Gabriel and Abagail.

Oliver thought it looked pretty good - he tried for a ride too.


This photo has nothing to do with the wagon. I just thought it was cute. It captured a "sneaky" moment when Katrina, Simon and cousins Kendra and Magaen were plotting a strategy against the opposing team - I think that consisted of Gabriel, Abagail and cousins Hailey and Hillary.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: