
The temple was absolutely beautiful. One of my favorite parts of the tour was sitting in a sealing room with my family as a couple bore their testimony of the eternal nature of families and how the temple can make that blessing a reality.

I truly love my family. I am grateful to have a testimony that Heavenly Father lives; that He has this wonderful plan for us to come to earth, join a family, grow and learn to become like Him, and have a chance to return back to His presence to live forever with our families.
Experiences like this help me put priorities back into their proper perspective.

The Utah cousins after touring the temple.


Grandma & Grandpa Coleman


1 comment:
That's really neat. Beautiful shot of the temple with your fam! Love the cousins shot too. I guess we will have to wait for the kc one...
Post a Comment