Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sweet Sisters



In the car on the way to church we were experiencing a bit of tension. Unfortunately, this is often the case as the children are packed in like sardines and sometimes out of sorts due to a hectic morning. (Why Sunday's are hectic when they get up earlier, and get ready faster, every school day is beyond me. - Must be the whole "opposition in all things".)


Back to the car...


So we have a little tension. Then Amelia sings, "Give oh give away". Suddenly the tension melts. Abagail and Katrina begin singing primary songs with Amelia that she would know. When we get to, "Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam" Amelia has a coughing fit - allergies. So when the girls finish the song I hear this sweet little voice say, "Wait, I want that song...and I was coughing". So they sang it again.


Thanks to my sweet girls we arrived to church in a much happier mood.

No comments: