Gabriel has an interesting new idea he is trying out at school.
He is wearing the same pants to school until someone notices and says something. Why? Gooooood question. One I do not have an answer to, except that the idea struck his fancy.
Now the pants he chose to wear are not your "dime a dozen" blue jeans. Nope. These are bright royal blue warm ups - complete with zip offs at the knees.
He is going on his second week. Thankfully Gabriel does take them off for the weekend so that they can be washed. However, I don't recall if they were washed any time during the 5 day school week.
I am curious about 2 things:
#1 - how long WILL it take for someone to say something
#2 - how will Gabriel respond to their comment
If I get a pic of him in the pants I'll add it to the post. It's not that they are bad looking - I just think they are a tad bit noticeable.
Chicken taquitos
14 years ago

3 comments:
This post made me smile :) Look forward to hearing about the results!
Gabriel reports:
It actually took a week and a half. Someone noticed and they asked, "Hey, didn't you wear those pants yesterday?" Gabriel said that he had actually been wearing them for a week and a half.
They asked why, and didn't he have any other pants to wear. Gabriel replied that he was just wondering how long it would take some to notice. He than thanked the boy for noticing so that he could stop wearing them.
That is so funny. Did you ever get a picture??
Post a Comment