Monday, April 20, 2009

Two Words...

Into EVERYTHING!

If someone wanted me to describe Ameila in two words those are the two I would choose today. She has reached the stage where she unloads the laundry baskets, clears out kitchen cabinets, takes all the books off the lower bookshelves, opens the DVD cabinet and empties it out, tries to check out the trash can (no luck yet - thank goodness!). She crawls around the house leaving a path of destruction in her wake.

Now, I have encountered this stage before - 5 times. I knew it was coming...that doesn't mean I'll enjoy it.

She has also become much more vocal. At least I know where she is in her path of destruction...it is accompanied by loud "Ah, Ah, Ah, Ah, Ah, Ah, Ah..." She especially enjoys standing at the gate at the top of the stairwell and listening to her "Ah" echo loudly back to her.

Two other words to describe Amelia: absolutely adorable! She is standing at my leg, smiling up to me (tongue out of course). I do love my little girl.

2 comments:

Stacey C. said...

Wow...it's Ben! The only difference is that he has actually be successful with getting into the trash cans a couple of times. Jordan is wondering if all babies are like that or just Bergstrom-egg produced ones :)

Russ and Erin said...

How sweet! Im sure its a task to clean up but oh so sweet too!