For weeks this was the activity of choice at our house, cup stacking.
Now why do I spend money on toys? $2 for 200 cups...what can beat that?
Ever take a ramble...a nice plesant ramble whether it be through a shady wood or by a crisp mountain stream or on a golden beach just at sunrise? I love the way a good ramble can enhance the senses, refresh the mind and create memories that fill the soul. I invite you to join me on a ramble of the mind. My hope is that you will find something that will enhance your life and create memories as we share our lives with you.
2 comments:
My kids think that looks like a lot of fun, and Lauren says to tell Katrina she likes her glasses! So did they learn this somewhere? How did they come to be obsessed with cup stacking?
Thanks Lauren!
I can't remember what got their creative juices flowing in this direction. But every day after school for a week or two they would head for the cups - instead of the computer - worked for me.
Post a Comment