Prepping to go to Idaho...
Let's see...
ticket - check
transportation arrangements made - check
kids arrangements made (babysitting) - check
back-up kids arrangements made - check
packed - no
laundry even done - no
figured out what I want to bring, so I can wash it, so I can pack - no
schedule for dad - no
prep all stuff for kids school activities so dad doesn't have to worry about it - no
even looked at calendar to see what kids activities/school schedule is - no
house clean - no (was on Saturday, not so much today)
quick food in kitchen so dad doesn't get pizza or McD's each night - no
feel like doing any of the above - not really, a bit of a brain fog today.
LOVE going to visit...don't look forward to prepping for a visit.
Can't wait to leave though!!!!
Chicken taquitos
14 years ago

1 comment:
We are excited for you to visit too! getting everything together to leave is such a hassle but getting away is refreshing. We are excited to finally meet that cute baby of yours! See you tomorrow!
Post a Comment