
Simon / Abagail & Katrina with cousins

Gabriel hangs with the little guys / Oliver

L-R Ryan, Manissa, Kadi, Katrina, Oliver, Abagail
Ever take a ramble...a nice plesant ramble whether it be through a shady wood or by a crisp mountain stream or on a golden beach just at sunrise? I love the way a good ramble can enhance the senses, refresh the mind and create memories that fill the soul. I invite you to join me on a ramble of the mind. My hope is that you will find something that will enhance your life and create memories as we share our lives with you.
4 comments:
I know I was educated in Utah, so forgive this question.....What does "simming" mean? Is it some kind of cooking technique I don't know about? Is it a artistic drawing technique used specifically for drawing trains and animals for 3 to 4 year-old kids who's name is Oliver?
Nice. Must you mock? It gets rather tedious typing with one hand as I hold a squirming baby. Typos are expected, we should all feel pround and rejoice when an entry contains no mistakes...
"Feel pround"....are we making things up now? I will rejoice when an entry has no mistakes. I better hurry and do a speel check on mine
Did I make my point? BTW - no spell check on comments. You actually need to know how to spell - and type.
Post a Comment