Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Oliver Cleans Up

We have a routine around here when Oliver has an accident at night. He is to take off his clothes and rinse them in the tub. Then we take the clothes to the washer and I give Oliver a bath to clean him off.

Today Oliver was going through the routine while I fed Amelia. I heard the bath water going and going and going. I began to be curious about what he was doing. My curiosity grew when I heard him happily splashing in the tub with his cars.

I go in and he is sitting in a filled tub in his shirt ("It didn't get wet mom" - meaning during the night), playing with his cars, with his soiled clothing floating around him.

I guess he decided to skip the step where we take out the clothes and rinse the tub before putting him in. Besides, it is no fair to let the clothes have all the fun.

2 comments:

Russ and Erin said...

So funny! I love how funny kids can be!

Stacey C. said...

well i would be extremely jealous if my clothes were having all the fun too!!