Chicken taquitos
14 years ago
Ever take a ramble...a nice plesant ramble whether it be through a shady wood or by a crisp mountain stream or on a golden beach just at sunrise? I love the way a good ramble can enhance the senses, refresh the mind and create memories that fill the soul. I invite you to join me on a ramble of the mind. My hope is that you will find something that will enhance your life and create memories as we share our lives with you.
3 comments:
UM...where's all the SNOW?! Last monday I think it was about 10 degrees outside!
Yeah, no snow...sigh...snow would be cool every now and then. However, since we can't have snow we at least should have nice sunny, beautiful, sparkly weather....which is what we had that day!
I see you are putting Picasa to good use, bravo! Love the park, wish we could do that :( See you soon! And definitely looking forward to it!!!
Post a Comment