
Backing up a bit...
Gabriel turned 13 this Halloween! Yep, officially a teenager.
We celebrated by going bowling, one of the kids favorite things.
Check out the reaction to the strike on lane 10. (You will have to zoom in to see.)
Ever take a ramble...a nice plesant ramble whether it be through a shady wood or by a crisp mountain stream or on a golden beach just at sunrise? I love the way a good ramble can enhance the senses, refresh the mind and create memories that fill the soul. I invite you to join me on a ramble of the mind. My hope is that you will find something that will enhance your life and create memories as we share our lives with you.
2 comments:
i can't believe he's already 13!
What do you mean he's a teenager!! you do realize what this means don't you...IT HAS BEGUN! They will all be teenagers now! You have started the trend and I am not happy about it! (With the exception of Laine because he was born so much ahead of the curve and of course is already a teenager.)
Post a Comment