Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Singing Sensation

All of my kids like music. We enjoy dancing together, singing together, making up new lyrics to old songs, etc. Gabe, Katrina and now Abagail have all taken a turn on the school choir.

So...Here comes Oliver...
We are at a Junior High football game - Gabriel is playing trombone with the band. It's the end of the game, the team is not doing well in general but they have a great play. The fans get loud, cheering the team on. It is really loud. As the crowd dies down I hear singing...

Oliver is standing up, hanging on to the railing of the stands and singing "I Love to See the Temple" at the top of his lungs...over and over and over. (his 4-yr-old version of the song)

I guess he got caught up in the noise and excitement and that is what came out...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it!!! What a great story!