Welcome family and friends.
I am going to attempt to do a Coleman family blog. Most of you know that blogging isn't my "thing". This attempt may be a very slow process - it has taken me a couple of hours just to get this far. - with having to interrupt my progress multiple times to snuggle and love and feed and burp baby Amelia.
Hopefully blogging will be kind of like taking a swim in a cold mountain river. If I stand on the bank and dip my toes in I'll feel the frosty water and decide to stay on the bank, only wading occasionally. The only way to truly enjoy the swim is to close my eyes, plug my nose, and jump in - and get moving so that I am not tempted to jump right back out again.
I am ready to take the plunge.
Chicken taquitos
14 years ago

4 comments:
Hey there! I think youll love blogging, Kind like a family journal,only funner!(heehee) Crazy, about the nose bleed, wow I think I would have to try my hardest not to freak out too!
oh i'm so excited that you've joined us! look at all the family fun we're having!
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Welcome to our world of fun!And don't worry, I have faith in you!
Amelia is so cute.I cant wait to see you guys and the baby next summer at the reunion.I am so excited. I havn't seen you guys in a long time. I think it has has been a year since I have seen you.Well be sure you look at our blog.
Post a Comment