
Coleman cousins from Texas help celebrate.
Ever take a ramble...a nice plesant ramble whether it be through a shady wood or by a crisp mountain stream or on a golden beach just at sunrise? I love the way a good ramble can enhance the senses, refresh the mind and create memories that fill the soul. I invite you to join me on a ramble of the mind. My hope is that you will find something that will enhance your life and create memories as we share our lives with you.
3 comments:
Holy Cow Jen!!!!! The Blogger in you has escaped! I'm surprised you could keep something so monsterous bottled up inside you for so long!!!!!!!! Good Work though!
Love-Sue
Thanks - I had to stop myself too or there would be so many posts that nobody would read/look at them all.
I am SURE it will go in spurts.
Well, I have to say that my kids LOVE that you all have blogs now!They are blogger fiends, "any new pics mom?!" and Nathan is still on his kick where every morning for a week and a half now its, can we go to Texas now mom? Now? Tomorrow? How about the next day? Please mom!"
Post a Comment