I'm going to attempt to catch up - by throwing a bunch of photos that show what we have been up to for the past few months.

Amelia LOVES to play with Oliver - he shows her such COOL things to do!
Joshua is constantly making new discoveries...this day he discovered the flour canister...I heard him saying, "mmmmmm...", from the kitchen and knew I was in trouble. I found him dipping his hand in the canister then stuffing his hand in his mouth.
Abagail created Simon a new hairdo - with lots of hairspray.
Gabriel created toxic neon jello.
Abagail in a thoughtful moment.
Katrina & Simon playing with the camera on my new phone.

Joshua is getting so self-sufficient. He was hungry...dinner was partially on the table...he saw an opportunity. Josh made himself a taco salad and went to town eating it.

April Fools always brings a challenge for mom to do a fun food trick. Thanks to the internet we came up with a pizza "cake" and a cake "pizza". We also did a bizarre green koolaid - lime jello. That was the one that actually got the kids - they were so impressed. Not the healthiest meal - but throw in some fruit and veggies and I think it didn't do too much damage.


No comments:
Post a Comment