So - my first post will be our celebration of Simon's baptism.
Grandma Bergstrom, Uncle Keith, Grandma and Grandpa Coleman came to Texas for the occasion. We also had our wonderful Texas Aunts, Uncles and Cousins come spend the day with us - we are so blessed to have them live so nearby!

Simon posing with a few of the special people in his life. He felt his baptism jumpsuit was a bit too immodest (low cut) so he kept scrunching it up to his neck or hunching his shoulders. That's one sweet thing I love about him.

Grandma B. brought some fabulous baptism activity books for all the kids to work on during down time. They loved them. It worked great as Simon's baptism was Saturday and his cousin, Manissa, was baptised on Sunday. The books kept all the little hands busy both days.

Simon with his Texas cousins.
After the baptism the family came over to our house for lunch, games, and to spend the day. I don't know how I managed to not get ANY further pictures. Guess I was too busy enjoying the company. We had a great day and were so grateful that everyone was able to share it with us!
Unfortunately, I do not have any pictures of Manissa's baptism the next day. Amelia got sick that night and she and I were forced to stay home so we wouldn't share germs. It was a special weekend for the Coleman family though, being able to celebrate both baptisms.


No comments:
Post a Comment