Chicken taquitos
14 years ago
Ever take a ramble...a nice plesant ramble whether it be through a shady wood or by a crisp mountain stream or on a golden beach just at sunrise? I love the way a good ramble can enhance the senses, refresh the mind and create memories that fill the soul. I invite you to join me on a ramble of the mind. My hope is that you will find something that will enhance your life and create memories as we share our lives with you.
4 comments:
She is getting so big. It is crazy that she is already 6 months and we still have yet to meet her!
Awww, she is so cute. Time flys by so fast, she is gonna be running around with her big sisters in no time.
Brian and Marilee,
Soon!!!
She travels along in my carry-on when I go airborne.
no way...is she actually smiling when you are not holding her? i don't believe it!
she's pretty darn cute...
Post a Comment